If you’re an avid Android user, no doubt you’ve dabbled in the ability to customize your keyboard. Unlike Apple iOS which is unable to customize its keyboard Android gives the flexibility to customize the keyboard via apps that give users a better interface, better predictability, and more functionality. SWIFTKEY does just that and it is one of the TOP grossing keyboards that are for sale at the moment. For those who have never used SWIFTKEY before you can try it out here: GOOGLE PLAY : SWIFTKEY 3 (FREE)
Just in time along with the 25 BILLION app sales SWIFTKEY is now currently 75% OFF!! Even at full price its worth the money, try it out the sale should last the same amount of time as the rest of the special sale.
BUY IT NOW HERE: GOOGLE PLAY : SWIFTKEY 3 (BUY NOW)
Info about SWIFTKEY 3 for those who are not familiar with it:
Unlock your typing potential.
**Fall sale – 75% off to celebrate 25 billion downloads on Google Play**
* Webby Awards People’s Voice Winner for Innovation, 2012 *
* Mobile World Congress Award Winner for Innovation, 2012 *
Meet the world’s smartest touchscreen keyboard for Android.
SwiftKey 3 understands how words work together, giving much more accurate corrections and predictions than other keyboards. Very sloppy typing will magically make sense, even if you miss spaces, and SwiftKey 3 also predicts your next words.
* Upgrading from SwiftKey X, you may experience trouble with apostrophes or accented characters in predictions. This is because you need to update your language models. To do this, go to Settings, Languages & layouts, press menu and tap “update languages”. When “update” appears next to your language(s), press it. When you return to your keyboard things should be working properly. *
SwiftKey 3 learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog posts.
SwiftKey is among Android’s best selling apps for a reason — it transforms your keyboard, making typing a breeze and saving you hassle every day.
Here’s what’s new:
* Smart Space – adding to SwiftKey’s already cutting edge correction, Smart Space detects mistyped or omitted spaces across strings of sloppily typed words in real-time.
* Two new themes – a new theme, ‘Cobalt’, to match SwiftKey’s new look and feel, and an Ice Cream Sandwich-styled ‘Holo’ theme, as voted for by SwiftKey’s VIP community.
* An enhanced UI – a much larger space bar and smart punctuation key help improve accuracy and make it quick and easy to access common punctuation. Just tap and slide left on the period for exclamation point, or tap and slide right for question mark. No need to long-press.
* Additional languages – SwiftKey 3 now offers support for an additional seven languages, bringing the total up to 42. The new languages are Korean, Estonian, Farsi, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian and Serbian. And of course, you can still enable up to three at once.
FULL LANGUAGE SUPPORT:
Support for QWERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY, AZERTY, DVORAK, COLEMAK, Arabic, Bulgarian, Greek, Hebrew, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Russian and Ukrainian layouts.
See our FAQ, support and ideas forum at http://support.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This app does not learn from password fields and all language data learned on your device is stored on your SD card and never transferred.
Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.